In one of the most privileged locations in all of Fuerteventura, next to the incredible dunes of Corralejo and the beaches of fine white sand… a resort rich in facilities and activities for all ages…
High quality all-inclusive guaranteeing an unforgettable seaside holiday. Close to the beautiful fishing village of Corralejo, Fuerteventura, the Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort, offers 4-star superior quality in a variety of surroundings offering everything from quiet moments of relaxation to lively daytime activities,
and exciting evening to exhilarating water sports at our Beach Club. And all without leaving the resort!
- Wheel in Showers
- Roman Step Pool Access
- 50m from the beach and 300m to the sister hotel's beach club
There are 4 Room Types to choose from:
- 256 comfortable Junior Suites, 42m˛ consists of a bedroom, a dressing room, an integrated living room with sofa bed and furnished balcony or terrace.
Junior Suite Premium - Exclusive for adults from 16 years
- 86 Junior Suites located in the area "Premium Adults Only", 42 m˛, with a bedroom, a dressing room, an integrate living room with a double sofa bed and a furnished balcony or terrace.
1 BEDROOM SUITE
- The new "1 bedroom suites" guarantee the maximum comfort during your holidays to enjoy a quiet and private ambience
Suite 2 Bedrooms
- 41 fantastic Suites, 53 m˛, with 2 bedrooms, a dressing room, a living room with double sofa-bed and a furnished balcony or terrace.
Watery fun is taken care of at this place with several pools to pick from, plus activities like water polo, aqua aerobics, and diving. There's loads to try out of the water, too – things like beach volleyball, tennis, basketball, Yoga, and five-a-side football are on the menu.
And when it comes to food, there's a buffet restaurant offering themed nights, a Spanish speciality place, and an Asian eatery that offers plenty of vegetarian options.
Food and Drink
Cook-to-order grills are the star attraction of the main buffet restaurant which offers a varied selection of dishes and themed nights. There’s also a restaurant serving Spanish specialities and another serving a mix of Asian and vegetarian cuisine.
- Opening Times: [18:30-24:00]
Rambutan Asian & Veggie Restaurant
- Opening Times: [19.30-22.00]
Just so you know, reservations are required and the restaurant is open on alternate evenings to the Spanish restaurant .
Gentlemen are required to wear full-length trousers for dinner. There's also vegetarian options offered here.
- Opening Times: [10.00-18.00]
The pool bar offers ice-cream from 12.30pm to 4pm.
Gaudi buffet restaurant
- Opening Times: [07.00-10.30, 12.30-15.00, 19.00-22.00- in summer]
This place puts on buffet spreads for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There's themed evenings and show cooking stations, plus vegetarian dishes and options for those with special dietary needs.
And just to let you know, gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers and a shirt for dinner.
- Opening Times: [17.00-00.00]
Atrium - Spanish speciality restaurant
- Opening Times: [19.30-22.00]
Just to let you know, reservations are required and the restaurant is open on alternate evenings to the Asian restaurant.
Gentlemen are required to wear full-length trousers or smart shorts for dinner
La Scala - theme restaurant*
- There's a new theme restaurant that's exclusive to guests staying in the club suites.
Equipment Hire Must be booked at the time of booking your Holiday.
Airport to accommodation time = 40 Minutes
Flights available from most UK airports -
Flight time is approx 4.5 hours
Free Phone 0800 622 6000
Price Promise Guarantee
If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions apply
We are members of the Global Travel Group and your money is 100% protected
Click here to search for another disabled holidays in